Declaration of Difference
In an effort to voice our difference from other financial institutions, Stamford Postal Employees Federal Credit Union pledges to uphold our commitment to our members in the following manner:
- We promise that our members come first.
- We promise to offer honest, fair deals to every member, every time.
- We promise to treat every member with respect and dignity.
- We promise to deliver a range of low cost products and services to the diverse economic and social make-up of our members and potential members.
- We promise to reach out to the unserved and undeserved portions of our members and potential members.
- We promise to help our members become financially self-sufficient and successful.
- We promise to communicate our service to members, potential members, legislators, regulators, and the community at large so they will understand the unique role that locally owned, not-for-profit, credit unions play in their lives.
- We promise to place high importance on consumer education and the teaching of financial thrift.